chastity formula

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Changing life

What do I have to win here or there? What do I have to lose here or there? What ties me here or there? NOTHING and ALL.

Truth is that whatever happens tomorrow makes no difference. I've seen the power of that GIFT you gave me. A Gift that unfolded  is capable of giving, talk, listen and care. That brings in return spontaneously smiles, words of comfort, prayers, good wishes... help and love. 

I have fears divided for here and there. I have hopes for here and there. I have plans for here and there. No win, no lose. Just Your WILL.

Uncertain yes, frustrating at time, yes. But the pruning you have done this time was really strong and deep. Sometimes I felt like you were taking part of my essence. No, You are just taking away what doesn't allow me to thrive. Oh how attached I was then to my will, my plans. Cut away all that keeps me away of living the spousal meaning of my life/body.

"The LORD will guard you from all evil; he will guard your soul. The LORD will guard your coming and going both now and forever" Ps 121:7-8

1 comment:

  1. I love your post, it is purely poetic and beautiful, and yes inspiring too. I am sorry, I missed your last pint of Four Peaks.

    ReplyDelete