chastity formula

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspecting the Call - Disección de la Llamada

I've decided to take the step! This time the journey begins. I will prepare myself to answer my Call and explore my vocation to become a consecrated lay person. After my first year under the TOB path, I've experienced the way of the daughter and now I'm ready to start the path of the bride. I have the support of the Missionaries of Charity, parents and I think I even found (finally) my spiritual guide. The ocean of joy that I have in my life allows me to go through the harsh times of getting used again to live here in Bolivia and living in the world without being part of it. Pray for me!

He decidido dar el paso! Daré incio en este viaje. Me prepararé para responder a mi Llamada y explorar mi vocación de convertirme en una laica consagrada. Luego de mi primer año en el camino de la Teología del Cuerpo, he experimentado la dicha de ser hija y ahora estoy lista para empezar el camino de volverme novia. Cuento con el apoyo de las Misioneras de la Caridad, papas y creo que finalmente encontre un guía espiritual. El oceano de dicha experimento en mi vida, ha permitido que pueda resistir los momentos difíciles de adaptarse de nuevo a vivir en Bolivia y vivir en el mundo sin ser parte de el. Oren por mi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment