|Merry Christmas from the Garita MC House!|
This are the top 5:
1. To receive a message in 2 parts, from God through 2 different priests while I was in confession.
2. Realize that the real MISSION is how I let myself be transformed by God. To become a MCL is more about a deeper transformation in me.
3. Number 1 and 2 happened while I was in confession. Therefore, I can only say that I've grown to appreciate the Sacrament of Reconciliation like GOLD (or even more).
4. I can speak about Theology of the Body in a country that needs it. But the talks and material won't be prepared unless I start working on it. Thank GOD for the time. Written material is ready, now move on to presentations and resources.
5. Preparing food bags and presents for others with the MC and at home. There is really more happiness in giving (time, effort, food, gifts) than receiving. Thank you Father for the extra income that I can SHARE with those who need it.
Ready now to let Jesus be BORN again in my heart. May He find a place to be born in your hearts as well.
PEACE AND JOY!!