chastity formula

Sunday, April 10, 2011

John 11: 40-42

40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

I keep asking that You can grant me the gift to heal my impatient. More than just that, You know my other wish. Until today I've only done it thinking at the same time that was not possible. You remind me that what is asked with faith and from the goodness You feed us in our hearts it is not just considered, but it has already been GRANTED.

For Vanessa, Daniela, Amanda and Chiu. You know us better than anyone, You know our strength and our weakness. Give us according to what You believe is best for us. Bless them and bless those who are not yet in our lives. For our Love and Peace, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment